WHY PARRY’S JAGGERY POWDER?
Source of Calcium and Magnesium
Parry’s Jaggery products assure you the highest standards of quality and purity.
Easy-to-melt, measure and use, enjoy the nourishing goodness of our superior quality Jaggery Powder.
Made from select first grade sugarcane and manufactured hygienically in a state of the art factory, now enjoy the rich deliciousness of jaggery from the House of Parry’s.
With 4 vital minerals
Jaggery contains high iron levels which helps in restoring haemoglobin levels and purifying your blood and overall system.
A good source of naturally occurring calcium that helps you build and maintain strong bones.
Rich in this mineral, jaggery can lead to good digestion and intestinal health.
A great source of potassium and other minerals, jaggery can help boost your metabolism and regulate blood pressure.
This delicious laddoo is very healthy and easy to make too!
- 1 ½ cups ragi flour ( 210 gms)
- ¾th cup Parry’s Jaggery Powder
- ½ cup Ghee (65 gms)
- 3-4 crushed cardamoms
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a wide thick-bottomed vessel roast the ragi flour evenly till you get the aroma (about 6-8mins)
- Add the ghee little by little stirring all the while ( about 6-7 mins), till the ragi flour becomes crunchy
- Switch off the flame. Remove vessel from stove and add the cardamom and the jaggery powder
- Stir well, break any lumps and while still warm, shape the mixture into laddoos by applying ghee on your palms
- Store in an air-tight container and they will stay good at room temperature for a week and longer if refrigerated
Jaggery Peanut Gajak
Who can resist crunchy peanut jaggery bars with an Indian flavour?
Here’s how you can make them in a few easy steps!
- 500g Parry’s Jaggery Powder
- 6 tbsps ghee
- 4 cup raw peanuts
- 6 tbsps fennel seeds
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Melt ghee in a non-stick pan over medium flame and add Parry’s Jaggery Powder. Lower the flame and once it melts and turns golden, add the fennel seeds and mix well
- Take another pan and roast the peanuts in some ghee. To this, add the jaggery mixture and cook on a low flame for a minute
- Spread ghee on a foil sheet, and pour the hot semi-solid mixture over it, spreading it flat with a spatula
- It will harden as it cools
- Break and serve these delicious pieces of pure joy!