E.I.D. – PARRY (INDIA) LIMITED is a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at Dare House, No.2, NSC Bose Road, Chennai – 600001, Tamil Nadu (“Company).
Company is, inter alia, engaged in the business activities pertaining to sugar manufacturing and its allied products.
The Company is associated with “MasterChef India Tamil 2021” in the capacity of “Powered by” sponsor.
As a part of the association and as per the agreement with Innovative Film Academy who is the producer of the show MasterChef India Tamil 2021, Innovative Film Academy has agreed to arrange for a meet and greet opportunity with select stakeholders of the company/contest winners with the host of the show Mr. Vijay Sethupathi. As promised by Innovative Film Academy, the meet and greet will happen at a time convenient to Mr. Vijay Sethupathi anytime between Dec 2021 to Jan 2022.
The company has decided to conduct two contests to choose the winners who will get a chance to meet and greet Vijay Sethupathi..
Participants will have to purchase Amrit Brown Sugar pack, take a selfie along with the Amrit Brown Sugar pack and then complete the slogan “Amrit Brown Sugar is great because ………..”. They need to upload the picture of the pack and share the slogan on Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp (7305575558) using #Parrysvijaysethupathymeet
Sweet Recipe Contest:
Participants have to make a sweet dish using Parry’s Amrit Brown Sugar and upload the picture of the dish along with Parry’s Amrit Brown Sugar pack on their social media profile and tag “Parry’s Sugar” on Facebook and “Parrysugar” on Instagram. Participants can choose to photograph themselves in the picture too.
The company will be promoting the contest through its official social media handles including Facebook, Instagram etc, and also through its official WhatsApp number and in the offline mode through posters, banners, shelf-strips, danglers and other visibility tools.
The detailed Terms and Conditions of the contest are given below –
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter this competition form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- The competition commences on Monday, 1st of November 2021 and will conclude on Wednesday, 15th of December 2021 (Competition Period). The Company reserve the right to change the contest period at its absolute discretion.
- As aligned with Innovative Film Academy, there will be a minimum of 6 winners for meet and greet, however, if possible, if the number of can be increased the number of winners can be increased at the sole discretion of the company in collaboration with innovative film academy and Vijay Sethupathi.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of one entry to the competition through one account.
- By participating in this competition, participant acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- This is a ‘game of skill’ and chance plays no part in determining the winners. No entry fee is required to enter this competition.
- All entries become the property of the Company. All complying entries may be made public and Company reserves the right to use all or part of the tagline entered by an entrant in promotional materials without further permission from the entrant or payment of compensation.
- If the participant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the participants responsibility to notify Company in writing
- The Company shall appoint selection committee to select the winners. The decision of the committee is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.
- The winner will be notified on within a maximum of 10 working days from the conclusion of the contest. The Company will use all reasonable efforts to contact an entrant selected as the winners but accepts no responsibility if an entrant cannot be contacted.
- By entering, entrants:
- confirm that the content of their entry is original, their own and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties;
- grant the company a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license (with the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, screen in public, communicate to the public, and otherwise exploit the tagline entered by the entrant in any media (whether known now or developed in the future), for any purpose (including to advertise or promote any of the competition, company products and services);
- consent to any act or omission by Company that would otherwise infringe any moral rights that may subsist in their entry;
- agree to the use of their entry (in whole, edited, modified or altered form) and the entrant’s name for the purpose of promoting any of this competition, Company products services in any media worldwide
- A shortlisted winner’s claim will be forfeited if she/he has responded not within within two (2) days of being notified that their entry has been selected as a winning entry. The winners will be intimated of the date of meet and greet as soon as the Company gets a confirmation from Innovative Film Academy or Vijay Sethupathi. The winners have to make their own arrangements for the travel. Depending on where the winners are chosen from, the company will reimburse the second or third AC train fare and accommodation in a standard room in a 3 star property or company guesthouse.
- The winners accepts at their own risk. None of Company, its related entities or any of their employees, contractors and agents (or employees of their contractors and agents) will be liable for any liability, loss, damage or expense (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits), or death or personal injury, suffered or incurred (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) arising out of, or in connection with, this contest, the provision of the contest, use or participation in the contest or marketing of this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Each entrant must comply with these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant indemnifies and will keep indemnified Company in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by Company as a direct or indirect result of the entrant acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, safety or proper conduct of this competition, Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any applicable legislation.
- Privacy Statement. Entrants’ personal information is collected by Company and may be disclosed to Company and agents (including without limitation marketing and promotional agencies, information technology providers and database service providers) to conduct, administer and publicize this competition.
- Participants agree that they shall enter the contest at their own risk and shall be responsible for all risks of participating in the contest. The company shall not be liable for any damages, lossess, claims, costs or proceedings incurred or suffered by the participants or the winner as a result of their participation.
- The company reasonably believes that any participant has been using inappropriate method or committing fraud to interfere any part of promotion, causing problems, disorder, jeopardizing, damaging or affecting running of the contest, its accuracy, fairness or false or inaccurate information provided then the company reserves all right to disqualify the participant and make a claim from the participant any damages and loss suffered by the company.
- The contest promotion is subject to prevailing legal and regulatory requirements.
- The company accepts no liability or responsibility for any matter relating to the contest including the quality of the product or service provided by company.
- The company reserves the right to change these terms and condition at any time at its discretion and at any time without prior notice.
- All remarks and foot note stated in this documents and other relevant promotional materials scheme are intended to serve as part of the promotional terms and conditions. If there is any conflict between the information contained in the remarks and footnote and the terms and conditions set out herein, the terms and conditions set out herein shall apply and prevails.
- In the event of any dispute arising from the promotion, the decision of the company shall be final and conclusive.
- These terms and condition are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Chennai is an exclusive Jurisdiction for the court