Why Parry's Superfine Sugar?
Welcome to the silky smoothness of new Parry’s Superfine Sugar, a sugar so pure and fine that it simply melts in your mouth! Whether on soft Idlis with melting ghee, on Puttu or Ragi Semiya discover melting sweetness like never before.
Parry’s Superfine Sugar with 3 times* finer crystal size, dissolves 4 times* faster than your regular sugar. It dissolves easily, quickly and completely in both hot and cold liquids with less stirring.
Its superfine crystals are best suited for preparing sweets and all your baking needs, giving you uniform and smooth consistency in every bite.
So go ahead and experience the amazing difference as you prepare your delicious sweets and pastries with Parry’s Superfine Sugar - undoubtedly the best sugar you can get!
SWEET HOT COFFEE,
WITH LESS STIRRING
DISSOLVES IN THE
This superior grade of Parry’s Sugar conforms to the Indian Pharmacopoeia standards with Indian Pharmacopeia Commission of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, which is trusted by leading pharmaceutical companies for their infant food and other critical formulations.
Use Parry’s Superfine Sugar for the lightest, fluffy tea cake that’s perfect with chai!
- Eggs - 2
- Parry’s Superfine Sugar – 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter - ½ cup
- Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Baking powder - 2 tsp
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 170ºC. Line a cake pan with parchment paper and set aside
- Whisk eggs in a bowl till frothy
- Add ½ cup Parry’s Superfine Sugar and whip until frothy and light
- In another bowl, whip together butter, vanilla and ½ cup Parry’s Superfine Sugar until creamy
- Add milk, flour, baking powder and salt, mixing well after every step
- Gently fold in the eggs mixture
- Pour into your prepared cake pan
- Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown and slice after cooling
Make this delicious watermelon lemonade easily and quickly with Parry’s Superfine Sugar that dissolves in just a few stirs.
- ½ cup Parry’s Superfine Sugar
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups ice cubes
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Puree the watermelon until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve
- Mix watermelon juice, lemon juice & water with Parry’s Superfine Sugar and lightly stir
- Serve with ice cubes and garnish with lemon